Website Terms & Conditions
The Duluth Wedding Show will not sell your personal information to third-parties. We process all transactions through Paypal's website.
Ticket Terms & Conditions
- The right of admission is reserved. Tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned after purchase.
- Lost tickets will not be replaced.
- This ticket is only valid for the Duluth Wedding Show from 9 AM - 12 PM on January 9, 2021
- By entering the ticket areas you give your consent to being photographed or filmed as an attendee
- In compliance with Minnesota Executive Order 20-81, all attendees are required to wear a face coving at all times while attending the Duluth Wedding Show and throughout the Duluth Entertainment Convention Center. All attendees must also agree to 6 feet of physical distancing between their group and other individuals.
- By purchasing a ticket to the Duluth Wedding Show, you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold The Lundeen Group, DECC, exhibiting companies; or any other affiliates, employees, agents, contractors, or volunteers liable for any illness or injury.
- This ticket does not include parking at the DECC.
- No cash value.